Quý khách vui lòng đặt câu hỏi

Quý khách vui lòng nhập đặt câu hỏi vào form dưới đây, chúng tôi sẽ trả lời với quý vị trong thời gian sớm nhất!
Những ô có dấu sao (* ) là bắt buộc phải nhập.
Question / Câu hỏi (* )

Q:  What's House Group?

House Group is a real estate company in Hanoi since 2010 founder by Mr DUONG VAN HA.

It is a fast, simple, easy rental service platform in the real estate sector that helps expats find best quality renting solutions in Hanoi - Vietnam. Everything you have to do is looking for your home in our website, click to view - visit the property, and to get free housing tour and then sign the contract before moving in, everything is done as fast as possible and well delivered to you.

Q:  What if I travel to Vietnam by Land or Cruise?


Please be advised that visa on arrival service is good for air travel only, if you plan to enter Vietnam by land or cruise, you will need to contact the embassy to obtain your visa in advance.

Q:  Frequently Asked Questions about Vietnam?


How safe is Vietnam?

  • To many the mention of Vietnam conjures up images of the Vietnam-American war, a strict socialist government and pickpockets targeting western tourists. While all of these images do relate to Vietnam they are somewhat outdated.
  • Vietnam is as safe (if not more so) as your average western country. The war is a very real piece of Vietnamese history however it is not spoken of much. The government is strict, but this applies more to Vietnamese citizens rather than foreigners. While pick-pocketing does happen it is mainly in the tourist centres. Vietnam is a friendly and exciting place, and while it is necessary to take some precautions they are at the same level as those you would take in any big city across the globe.

Is it necessary to learn Vietnamese?

  • No, however out of all the Asian languages Vietnamese is probably the most accessible to westerners because it makes use of a western alphabet. Some basic Vietnamese will be helpful in your everyday interactions but it is quite easy to get by without any knowledge of the language.

Does the socialist government impact on make any noticeable difference to day to day living?

  • Occasionally the government will ban certain websites or limit access to sites and news that has a potentially negative opinion of the country. However this type of censorship is becoming quite rare. Some topics, such as religion, are not spoken about and when touring the country it is sometimes difficult to access some areas on your own, but in terms of day to day living the system of governance has very little impact on expat life.

Is it easy to drive on Vietnamese streets?

  • Vietnamese roads are hair-raising at the best of times. Crossing the street on foot is a nerve-wrecking experience and climbing onto the back of a xe om (motorbike taxi) and being whizzed through the traffic is both scary and exhilarating. In essence driving on Vietnam's streets is not for the weak hearted. Many expats prefer to hire a driver who is familiar with the unpredictable rules of the road; however it is possible to drive. Smaller vehicles tend to be a lot more effective than larger ones, particularly during peak traffic. Often, bicycles are the fastest form of transport during rush hour, followed by motorbikes.

Q:  What is the difference between renting a condo, an apartment and service apartment?


Oh, This is good question for everyone.

  • A condominium is a unit in a building owned by an individual.
  • Whereas a unit in an apartment building are all owned by the same owner.
  • The serviced apartment are all owned by the same owner and also provide additional service such as cleaning, laundry or event breakfast.
  • The owner of an apartment building will get monthly rent revenue plus utility charges, whilst a condominium owner will only get a monthly rent revenue as the lessee will pay all utility bills himself and usually directly to the utility companies.
  • Generally condominium buildings will provide better facilities than an apartment building.

Q:  What documents are needed to rent a condo unit?


The foreign renter will need to provide the following documents:

  • A certified copy of their passport.
  • A contract rent agreement.
  • the relevant paperwork is the contract between the landlord and the tenant.
  • A copy of their work permit (if any, though it is not necessary to have this).
  • There are no visa requirements needed to rent a property in Vietnam.